Save time and do better work with a new way of giving feedback on pages and files in Confluence. Inline comments are a great way to bring others into the conversation. They allow you to leave remark on content, add important information, ask questions, and generally drive collaboration and teamwork forward.
- Start working with native inline comments in "View" mode using the default Confluence tool "Add Inline Comment"
- Then go to "Edit" mode and keep on working with the same inline comments.
- Click on the "Show/Hide inline comments" button in the top right corner of the page. As a result, all parts of the text that contain inline comments will be highlighted.
- Click on any highlighted part of the page to see inline comments.
- Navigate to any inline comment you need using arrows:
- You have the opportunity to resolve or delete inline comments directly while editing a page. Simply go to your comment, click the three dots and "resolve" or "delete".
- To close a window with an inline comment, click on the cross button of the window - as a result, all highlighted parts of the text will remain and you can continue working with them.
- To hide all highlights, click on the "Show/Hide inline comments" button in the top right corner.